Partner Peter Kline has dedicated his more than 40 year legal career to representing clients in matters related to complex commercial real estate transactions, as well as guiding all types of businesses through corporate, partnership and limited liability company-related matters. Working with clients throughout Northern California, he has significant experience in real estate acquisitions, dispositions and financing, as well as joint venture development, simple and complex leasing transactions and land use issues.
Peter is rated AV® Preeminent™ on Martindale-Hubbell and was recognized in 2009 and 2010 as a Northern California Super Lawyer.
- Landlord-Tenant Committee, California State Bar Association
- Chairman, Trustees of the Builders Exchange of Santa Clara County Scholarship Fund
- Former Director and Board Chair, Boys & Girls Club of Silicon Valley
- Former Affiliated Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Former Member, Committee on Legal Opinions in Real Estate Transactions, American Bar Association
- Past Chairman, Santa Clara County Council of Boy Scouts Golf Tournament
- Formation and representation of an investor group to acquire a retail shopping center containing approximately 228,139 square feet of rentable space situated on leased land, including refinancing with a conduit lender and coordination of the eventual sale of the shopping center for $51,000,000.
- Negotiation and documentation of the sale of a 422,536 square-foot downtown office complex.
- Negotiation and documentation of the acquisition of a 661-unit apartment complex in Sacramento, California.
- Negotiation and documentation of the acquisition and development (with tax credit financing) of 1.9 acres of undeveloped land for the construction of approximately 250 low-cost housing units.
Panelist, Future of the South Bay Summit, Bisnow, October 2014
Co-sponsor, Professional Brokers Forum
Lecturer, Lorman Seminars, Commercial Lending Documentation