May 2015 by Justine Kastan
May 19, 2015 - Associate Justine Kastan presented to the Hispanic satellite of the Silicon Valley Small Business Development Center on construction bonding and insurance. read more.
Construction Partner Eric McAllister Provides Guidance for General Counsel on Insuring Construction Projects
May 2015 by Eric McAllister
Read Eric’s article, published on InsideCounsel, here. read more.
April 2015 by Roger Liu
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Apr. 30, 2015 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP adds construction attorney Roger Liu as of counsel to its San Jose and Newport Beach offices. read more.
Rosanna Moreno Appointed to Board of Veterans Legal Institute; Sworn in at Fundraiser Honoring Justice Eileen Moore
March 2015 by Rosanna Moreno
On March 12, 2015, the Veterans Legal Institute (VLI) honored Vietnam War Veteran Justice Eileen Moore at its inaugural fundraising gala, “Operation Justice.” read more.
Peter and Eric contributed their expertise on the due diligence process potential apartment buyers should undertake before making a purchase. read more.
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates
- 2016 Brings New California Laws on Minimum Wages, Individual Liability and Paid Sick Leave