Frank and Carrie contributed their business and employment law expertise in an article for Corporate Counsel on utilizing retention and read more.
Construction Attorneys Greg Korbel and Stephanie Rocha Provide Legal Update to California Constructor
Click here to read Greg and Stephanie’s article from the November/December 2014 issue of the Associated General Contractor’s of California publication, California Constructor. read more.
Managing Partner David Kornbluh Writes on CA's New Mandatory Sick Leave Law for the National Law Journal
November 2014 by David Kornbluh
In his article for the National Law Journal David explains the new sick leave legislation, read more.
November 2014 by Frank Perretta
Frank contributed his commentary to an article on Law360 exploring attorney success stories and tips in using sanctions motions. Frank said, read more.
September 2014 by Peter Kline
Peter was recently featured in a Q&A on Law360, highlighting his significant experience and expertise in complex commercial real estate transactions. read more.
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates
- 2016 Brings New California Laws on Minimum Wages, Individual Liability and Paid Sick Leave