Greg and Rosanna contributed an article on the recent Beacon Residential Community Association v. Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP case, read more.
Bill and Corey contributed their insights on Assembly Bill 1336, which extends the period for enforcement of prevailing wage statutes in regard to public works. read more.
Miller Morton Attorney Rosanna Moreno Elected to Leadership of Women’s Construction Litigation Alliance
June 2014 by Rosanna Moreno
NEWPORT BEACH/SAN JOSE, Calif. – June 9, 2014 – Rosanna E. Moreno, a construction attorney at Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP, has been appointed a regional associate for the Western division of the Women’s read more.
June 2014 by Courtney Rogerson
SAN JOSE, Calif. – June 20, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP announces the addition of Courtney J. Rogerson as an associate to its Litigation Group. read more.
Miller Morton Partner Peter Dessau Joins Exclusive Group of Arbitrators and Mediators for the American Arbitration Association
May 2014 by Peter Dessau
SAN JOSE, Calif. – May 13, 2014 – Peter V. Dessau, a construction partner at Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP, has been appointed to the American Arbitration Association’s (AAA) Panel of Construction Arbitrators. read more.
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates
- 2016 Brings New California Laws on Minimum Wages, Individual Liability and Paid Sick Leave