September 2014 by Peter Kline
Peter was recently featured in a Q&A on Law360, highlighting his significant experience and expertise in complex commercial real estate transactions. read more.
Greg and Rosanna contributed an article on the recent Beacon Residential Community Association v. Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP case, read more.
Bill and Corey contributed their insights on Assembly Bill 1336, which extends the period for enforcement of prevailing wage statutes in regard to public works. read more.
Miller Morton Attorney Rosanna Moreno Elected to Leadership of Women’s Construction Litigation Alliance
June 2014 by Rosanna Moreno
NEWPORT BEACH/SAN JOSE, Calif. – June 9, 2014 – Rosanna E. Moreno, a construction attorney at Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP, has been appointed a regional associate for the Western division of the Women’s read more.
June 2014 by Courtney Rogerson
SAN JOSE, Calif. – June 20, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP announces the addition of Courtney J. Rogerson as an associate to its Litigation Group. read more.
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates