Miller Morton Attorney Rosanna Moreno Elected to Leadership of Women’s Construction Litigation Alliance
June 2014 by Rosanna Fristed
NEWPORT BEACH/SAN JOSE, Calif. – June 9, 2014 – Rosanna E. Moreno, a construction attorney at Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP, has been appointed a regional associate for the Western division of the Women’s read more.
June 2014 by Courtney Rogerson
SAN JOSE, Calif. – June 20, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP announces the addition of Courtney J. Rogerson as an associate to its Litigation Group. read more.
Miller Morton Partner Peter Dessau Joins Exclusive Group of Arbitrators and Mediators for the American Arbitration Association
May 2014 by Peter Dessau
SAN JOSE, Calif. – May 13, 2014 – Peter V. Dessau, a construction partner at Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP, has been appointed to the American Arbitration Association’s (AAA) Panel of Construction Arbitrators. read more.
April 2014 by Corey Van Houten
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Apr. 2, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP adds Corey Van Houten as an associate to its Construction and Real Estate Groups. read more.
Miller Morton Construction Partner Peter Dessau Elected to Housing Industry Foundation Board of Directors
April 2014 by Peter Dessau
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Apr. 24, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP announces that construction partner Peter V. Dessau has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the read more.
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau