Frank and Carrie contributed their business and employment law expertise in an article for Corporate Counsel on utilizing retention and read more.
Construction Attorneys Greg Korbel and Stephanie Rocha Provide Legal Update to California Constructor
Click here to read Greg and Stephanie’s article from the November/December 2014 issue of the Associated General Contractor’s of California publication, California Constructor. read more.
Managing Partner David Kornbluh Writes on CA's New Mandatory Sick Leave Law for the National Law Journal
November 2014 by David Kornbluh
In his article for the National Law Journal David explains the new sick leave legislation, read more.
November 2014 by Frank Perretta
Frank contributed his commentary to an article on Law360 exploring attorney success stories and tips in using sanctions motions. Frank said, read more.
September 2014 by Peter Kline
Peter was recently featured in a Q&A on Law360, highlighting his significant experience and expertise in complex commercial real estate transactions. read more.
- Recent Changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act: Congress Takes Aim at Litigation Reform
- Recharacterizing State Tax Payments as Charitable Contributions
- Assembly Bill 1278 Prevents "Dead Beat" Contractors from Starting New Companies
- New California Law Affords Brokers Greater Flexibility in Managing Client Trust Accounts
- 2018 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference
- New Tax Law Expands Use of 529 Plans for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Choosing Between an S-Corp and LLC?
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"