April 2014 by Corey Van Houten
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Apr. 2, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP adds Corey Van Houten as an associate to its Construction and Real Estate Groups. read more.
Miller Morton Construction Partner Peter Dessau Elected to Housing Industry Foundation Board of Directors
April 2014 by Peter Dessau
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Apr. 24, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP announces that construction partner Peter V. Dessau has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the read more.
February 2014 by Greg Korbel
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Feb. 26, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP announces that real estate and construction partner Gregory J. Korbel has been appointed to the Board of Directors read more.
January 2014 by Miller Morton
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Feb. 3, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP is proud to announce the elevation of construction attorney Eric McAllister to the partnership. read more.
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates
- 2016 Brings New California Laws on Minimum Wages, Individual Liability and Paid Sick Leave