April 2014 by Corey Van Houten
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Apr. 2, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP adds Corey Van Houten as an associate to its Construction and Real Estate Groups. read more.
Miller Morton Construction Partner Peter Dessau Elected to Housing Industry Foundation Board of Directors
April 2014 by Peter Dessau
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Apr. 24, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP announces that construction partner Peter V. Dessau has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the read more.
February 2014 by Greg Korbel
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Feb. 26, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP announces that real estate and construction partner Gregory J. Korbel has been appointed to the Board of Directors read more.
January 2014 by Miller Morton
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Feb. 3, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP is proud to announce the elevation of construction attorney Eric McAllister to the partnership. read more.
- Recent Changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act: Congress Takes Aim at Litigation Reform
- Recharacterizing State Tax Payments as Charitable Contributions
- Assembly Bill 1278 Prevents "Dead Beat" Contractors from Starting New Companies
- New California Law Affords Brokers Greater Flexibility in Managing Client Trust Accounts
- 2018 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference
- New Tax Law Expands Use of 529 Plans for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Choosing Between an S-Corp and LLC?
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"