Partner Daniel Nevis and Associate Carrie MacIntosh give overview of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) in the June issue of Western Real Estate Business. read more.
June 2015 by David Kornbluh
New California paid sick leave law becomes effective July 1, 2015. read more.
June 2015 by Greg Korbel
June 2, 2015 - Construction and Real Estate Partner Gregory (“Greg”) J. Korbel has been appointed to the Board of Directors of Christmas in the Park, San Jose, Calif.’s annual holiday celebration. read more.
Construction Attorney Rosanna Moreno honored with Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for pro bono service. read more.
May 2015 by Peter Dessau
In an article published in Law360 by Andrew McIntyre, Partner Peter Dessau asked to comment on the obstacles faced by foreign investors in U.S. real estate. read more.
- Recent Changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act: Congress Takes Aim at Litigation Reform
- Recharacterizing State Tax Payments as Charitable Contributions
- Assembly Bill 1278 Prevents "Dead Beat" Contractors from Starting New Companies
- New California Law Affords Brokers Greater Flexibility in Managing Client Trust Accounts
- 2018 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference
- New Tax Law Expands Use of 529 Plans for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Choosing Between an S-Corp and LLC?
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"