Partners Peter Dessau and Eric McAllister Write for Multifamily Executive on Due Diligence in Apartment Acquisitions
Peter and Eric’s article on the due diligence process potential apartment buyers should undertake before making a purchase was published in the January 2015 issue of Multifamily Executive, read more.
January 2015 by Stephanie Rocha
On January 28, Stephanie presented on the topic of Mechanics’ Lien laws to the Santa Clara Chapter of the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC). read more.
January 2015 by Miller Morton
On January 13, 2015 Miller Morton sponsored a USGBC – Northern California event focusing on Building Envelope Commissioning, or BECx. Speakers described BECx relative to new Title 24 requirements and read more.
December 2014 by Stephanie Rocha
Stephanie was honored among the region’s top young business leaders in the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s prestigious “40 Under 40” supplement. read more.
December 2014 by Eric McAllister
Read Eric’s article from the Winter 2014 issue of Development magazine here. read more.
- Recent Changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act: Congress Takes Aim at Litigation Reform
- Recharacterizing State Tax Payments as Charitable Contributions
- Assembly Bill 1278 Prevents "Dead Beat" Contractors from Starting New Companies
- New California Law Affords Brokers Greater Flexibility in Managing Client Trust Accounts
- 2018 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference
- New Tax Law Expands Use of 529 Plans for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Choosing Between an S-Corp and LLC?
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"