SAN JOSE, Calif. – July 6, 2015 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP adds litigation attorney Reid Shannon as an associate to its Construction; Real Estate; Business and Labor & Employment practice areas. Mr. Shannon was previously an associate at Ichter Kresky & Associates, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia. His addition follows that of Roger Liu, who joined the firm’s Construction practice earlier this year.
Mr. Shannon’s commercial litigation practice focuses on representing clients in contract, business tort and construction matters in state and federal courts and in private arbitrations. In addition to his previous law firm experience, he has served as a judicial intern for Judge Charlene P. Kiesselbach in the Superior Court of California, County of San Francisco, Civil Division, and Judge Carlos T. Bea in the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Mr. Shannon is a member of the State Bars of California and Georgia.
Mr. Shannon earned his J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif (2010) and his B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley (2007).
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates
- 2016 Brings New California Laws on Minimum Wages, Individual Liability and Paid Sick Leave