SAN JOSE, Calif. – Jan. 12, 2017 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP announces that litigation attorneys Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee have been elevated to partners. Previously associates at the firm, Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee work out of the firm’s Southern California office. “We are happy to announce that Rosanna and Jeff have been elevated to partners, and we’re confident that they are going to be excellent assets to the firm.” said Miller Morton Managing Partner David Kornbluh.
Rosanna Moreno represents contractors, property owners, developers, real estate investors, and other entities and individuals in a wide variety of construction, business, and real estate disputes. Her experience also includes construction defect claims; defense of design errors and omissions claims; contract claims; mechanic's lien and stop payment notices. Rosanna is an active member of the community and in several industry organizations. She is on the Legal Advisory Committee for the Associated General Contractors of California, which serves as an educational forum on new cases and proposed legislation and regulations affecting the construction industry and construction attorneys. Additionally, Rosanna provides pro bono legal services to low-income veterans in Orange County, and has been on the Board of Directors for the Veteran’s Legal Institute since 2015. She earned her J.D. (2008) from Santa Clara University and her B.A. (2002) from the University of California, Los Angeles.
Jeffrey Lisenbee focuses his practice on construction and business law, with an emphasis on construction, commercial litigation and transactions. His clients include national and local property developers, general contractors, property owners, construction managers, property managers and local individuals and businesses. Jeff has an extensive background in evaluating and litigating business and construction matters ranging from multi-million dollar construction defect cases to small payment disputes and breach of contract claims. He also specializes in contract review and preparation of contracts including agreements for commercial and residential construction. Jeff has made it a focus to work closely with clients on risk management techniques including the development of protocols and best practices to avoid litigation. Additionally, Jeff regularly writes and speaks on various construction topics for clients and various industry publications, and is an active member of the Orange County Bar Association Construction Section and the Legal Advisory Committee for the Associated General Contractors of California. Jeff earned his J.D. (2009) from University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law and his B.A. (2002) from the University of California, San Diego.
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau