Firm Adds Associate Carrie MacIntosh, Further Strengthening Strategic Practice Areas
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Feb. 3, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP is proud to announce the elevation of construction attorney Eric McAllister to the partnership. The firm also adds Carrie MacIntosh as an associate in litigation.
“Eric is a highly skilled and valued member of our team, and particularly to our construction industry clients; we are proud to welcome him to the partnership,” said Managing Partner David Kornbluh. “Carrie stood out to the firm as a summer associate and we are thrilled she is permanently joining.”
An experienced construction attorney, McAllister represents real property owners, developers and general contractors in evaluating and litigating construction defect claims, delay claims and payment disputes. Since joining the firm in 2007, he has assisted property owners in recovering more than $60 million for the repair of defective construction.
Active within his industry, McAllister is the current chair of the Santa Clara County Bar Association’s Real Estate Executive Committee and sits on the Civil Practice Committee. He is also an active member of the California Apartment Association’s Tri-County Division and the Apartment Owners Association of California. McAllister earned his J.D. from the University of Arizona, James Rogers College of Law (2007) and his B.A. from Santa Clara University (2002).
Having previously served as a summer associate, MacIntosh joined the firm in 2013, where her practice focuses on litigation matters, particularly civil cases. Her prior experience includes volunteering with the Katherine and George Alexander Community Law Center’s Employment Law Clinic at Santa Clara University School of Law and serving as an intern to the Honorable Andrea Y. Bryan, Santa Clara County Superior Court. MacIntosh earned her J.D., Order of the Coif, from Santa Clara University School of Law (2013) and her B.A. from San Diego State University (2010).
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates