On January 13, 2015 Miller Morton sponsored a USGBC – Northern California event focusing on Building Envelope Commissioning, or BECx. Speakers described BECx relative to new Title 24 requirements and shared their practical experience with BECx in the field. Keynote speaker Charles Russell assisted with drafting the California Organization of Building Officials' commissioning guidelines for BECx and provided insight into the goals of the new requirements and how they will be implemented. For more information on USGBC – Northern California, click here.
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates