Bill and Corey contributed their insights on Assembly Bill 1336, which extends the period for enforcement of prevailing wage statutes in regard to public works. Click here to read the article and find out how general contractors can avoid the risks that this new law poses.
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates