February 2014 by Greg Korbel
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Feb. 26, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP announces that real estate and construction partner Gregory J. Korbel has been appointed to the Board of Directors read more.
January 2014 by Miller Morton
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Feb. 3, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP is proud to announce the elevation of construction attorney Eric McAllister to the partnership. read more.
- 2018 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh