SAN JOSE, Calif. – Apr. 2, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP adds Corey Van Houten as an associate to its Construction and Real Estate Groups.
Van Houten joins the firm from Quantum Corporation, where he was an associate attorney. At Miller Morton, he will primarily focus on the representation of developers, builders, property owners and general contractors in construction defect and real estate matters.
While attending law school, Van Houten served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Ronald M. Whyte in the United States District Court, Northern District of California. He earned his J.D. from Santa Clara University School of Law (2013) and his B.A. from the University of California, Santa Barbara (2010).
- 2018 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh