Rosanna Moreno Appointed to Board of Veterans Legal Institute; Sworn in at Fundraiser Honoring Justice Eileen Moore
On March 12, 2015, the Veterans Legal Institute (VLI) honored Vietnam War Veteran Justice Eileen Moore at its inaugural fundraising gala, “Operation Justice.” VLI is a nonprofit organization based in Orange County, and is the nation’s only military-specific public interest law firm providing free legal services to qualifying veterans. Rosanna will serve on VLI’s inaugural Board of Directors. Click here for more information on the organization.
- Recent Changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act: Congress Takes Aim at Litigation Reform
- Recharacterizing State Tax Payments as Charitable Contributions
- Assembly Bill 1278 Prevents "Dead Beat" Contractors from Starting New Companies
- New California Law Affords Brokers Greater Flexibility in Managing Client Trust Accounts
- 2018 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference
- New Tax Law Expands Use of 529 Plans for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Choosing Between an S-Corp and LLC?
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"