Our litigation practice focuses on obtaining favorable results for clients through investigation, strategic case analysis, pre-trial practice and effective representation at trial. The types of business disputes our litigators handle include, but are not limited to:
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Business Tort Claims
- Unfair Business Practices
- Trade Secrets
- Trademark Infringement
- Misappropriation of confidential information
- Fraud and Misrepresentation Claims
- Franchise Litigation
- False Advertising and Consumer Protection Violations
- Corporate Director and Officer Liability
- Professional Malpractice and Liability
- Insurance Litigation
Miller Morton also serves as counsel to several trade unions and handles negotiation and enforcement of collective bargaining agreements, as well as related business and employment litigation. We also handle labor and employment issues for many businesses, including construction companies, real estate brokers, real estate investors and manufacturers. Read more about our employment litigation services here.
We understand that your business is your livelihood and passion, and thus, the consequences of a dispute are high. Miller Morton’s deep litigation experience puts us in the best possible position to achieve a winning outcome in your case.