As a result of our reputation and experience, we have the privilege of developing and negotiating contracts for some of the largest developers, contractors and real estate firms in the country. We also frequently serve as counsel to regional and local businesses, and we enjoy watching entities of all sizes achieve their ambitions with a little help from our drafting.
Our experience includes, but is not limited to drafting, negotiating and facilitating transactions such as:
- Prime and subcontract agreements
- Secured transactions for delivery of services and materials
- Joint venture and partnership agreements
- Development contracts with REITs
- Other agreements between real estate owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, and additional entities
We also have experience working with contractors and the CSLB on licensing issues.
Miller Morton has the experience and strategic focus to guide you through any type of construction-related transaction or relationship, with our number one priority being to protect your interests in the process.