We regularly represent property owners, lessors, tenants, purchasers, buyers and developers in disputes such as:
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes – For both residential and commercial leases, Miller Morton represents landlords and tenants in matters such as landlord breach of lease, tenant evictions and unlawful detainers.
- Breach of Contract Claims – Our real estate litigators frequently represent parties on all sides in cases involving alleged breaches of other real estate-related contracts. We have successfully represented parties in numerous cases involving: purchase agreements, development contracts, investment and financing contracts and joint venture relationships.
- Residential Non-Disclosure – Learning that your new home has undisclosed defects or encumbrances can be a trying – and often heartbreaking – experience. Miller Morton attorneys assist clients in enforcing their rights, even if they purchased a property without the full knowledge to which they were entitled or if they are facing allegations of wrongful residential non-disclosure.
- Construction Disputes – Miller Morton attorneys have extensive experience as lead counsel in numerous multi-million dollar construction disputes. Click here to read more about our construction litigation practice group.
- ADA Accessibility Claims – Our attorneys defend businesses and landlords from accessibility claims. We are experience in resolving accessibility claims quickly and economically as well as defending such claims through trial.