Partner Daniel Nevis and Associate Carrie MacIntosh give overview of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) in the June issue of Western Real Estate Business. read more.
June 2015 by David Kornbluh
New California paid sick leave law becomes effective July 1, 2015. read more.
June 2015 by Greg Korbel
June 2, 2015 - Construction and Real Estate Partner Gregory (“Greg”) J. Korbel has been appointed to the Board of Directors of Christmas in the Park, San Jose, Calif.’s annual holiday celebration. read more.
Construction Attorney Rosanna Moreno honored with Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for pro bono service. read more.
May 2015 by Peter Dessau
In an article published in Law360 by Andrew McIntyre, Partner Peter Dessau asked to comment on the obstacles faced by foreign investors in U.S. real estate. read more.
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates
- 2016 Brings New California Laws on Minimum Wages, Individual Liability and Paid Sick Leave