August 2015 by Miller Morton
August, 2015 - Partner Peter Kline gives insight on how buying and leasing activity by tech company giants can be different than those a real estate attorney might be used to. read more.
July 2015 by Miller Morton
Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP adds litigation attorney Reid Shannon as an associate to the firm. read more.
July 2015 by Eric McAllister
July, 2015 - Article by Partner Eric McAllister featured in the July issue of Construction Executive. read more.
Partner Daniel Nevis and Associate Carrie MacIntosh give overview of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) in the June issue of Western Real Estate Business. read more.
June 2015 by David Kornbluh
New California paid sick leave law becomes effective July 1, 2015. read more.
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau