Trust Administration Coping with the loss of a loved one is difficult enough on its own, without throwing the legal implications and considerations into the mix. Unfortunately, this is a very real part of moving on from any family member’s death, and typically the sooner you get started, the easier and more efficient the process. The trusts and estates attorneys at Miller Morton regularly assist individuals with all aspects of trust administration. You can count on us to guide you through this process sensitively and effectively.
Our trust administration services include, but are not limited to:
- Filing all necessary documents with the appropriate court
- Identifying all creditors, heirs, beneficiaries, and devisees
- Administering payments to creditors and distributions to heirs, beneficiaries, and devisees
- Managing the judicial process
- Advising executors and trustees
- Closing the estate