Partner Eric McAllister is an experienced litigator focusing his practice primarily on construction and commercial disputes. His clients include developers, general contractors and business owners. Eric is well versed in evaluating and litigating high-value construction defect, delay and payment claims, as well as a wide range of commercial matters.
Eric serves as chair of the Santa Clara County Bar Association’s Real Property Executive Committee. He regularly writes and speaks on construction topics for various industry publications and organizations. Eric has also been recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyer in Construction. View complete bio.
July 2015 by Eric McAllister
July, 2015 - Article by Partner Eric McAllister featured in the July issue of Construction Executive. read more.
Construction Partner Eric McAllister Provides Guidance for General Counsel on Insuring Construction Projects
May 2015 by Eric McAllister
Read Eric’s article, published on InsideCounsel, here. read more.
Peter and Eric contributed their expertise on the due diligence process potential apartment buyers should undertake before making a purchase. read more.
Partners Peter Dessau and Eric McAllister Write for Multifamily Executive on Due Diligence in Apartment Acquisitions
Peter and Eric’s article on the due diligence process potential apartment buyers should undertake before making a purchase was published in the January 2015 issue of Multifamily Executive, read more.
December 2014 by Eric McAllister
Read Eric’s article from the Winter 2014 issue of Development magazine here. read more.
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates
- 2016 Brings New California Laws on Minimum Wages, Individual Liability and Paid Sick Leave