July 2016 by Miller Morton
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. – July 2016 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP is pleased to announce that litigation attorney Rosanna Moreno has been nominated by the Public Law Center (PLC) to receive the State Bar of California’s Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services for her continued pro bono efforts on behalf of Orange County’s low-income residents in need. Moreno is a volunteer attorney with the Orange County PLC’s “Operation Veterans Re-Entry” program. read more.
Construction Attorney Rosanna Moreno honored with Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for pro bono service. read more.
December 2014 by Stephanie Rocha
Stephanie was honored among the region’s top young business leaders in the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s prestigious “40 Under 40” supplement. read more.
- Recent Changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act: Congress Takes Aim at Litigation Reform
- Recharacterizing State Tax Payments as Charitable Contributions
- Assembly Bill 1278 Prevents "Dead Beat" Contractors from Starting New Companies
- New California Law Affords Brokers Greater Flexibility in Managing Client Trust Accounts
- 2018 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference
- New Tax Law Expands Use of 529 Plans for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Choosing Between an S-Corp and LLC?
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"