July 2016 by Miller Morton
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. – July 2016 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP is pleased to announce that litigation attorney Rosanna Moreno has been nominated by the Public Law Center (PLC) to receive the State Bar of California’s Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services for her continued pro bono efforts on behalf of Orange County’s low-income residents in need. Moreno is a volunteer attorney with the Orange County PLC’s “Operation Veterans Re-Entry” program. read more.
Construction Attorney Rosanna Moreno honored with Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for pro bono service. read more.
December 2014 by Stephanie Rocha
Stephanie was honored among the region’s top young business leaders in the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s prestigious “40 Under 40” supplement. read more.
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau