Stephanie Rocha’s litigation practice focuses primarily on cases involving construction, real estate and business disputes, including construction defect and payment claims. Regularly representing developers, builders, prime contractors, public agencies, real estate agents and brokers, homeowners, landlords, tenants and other business entities, she takes the time to truly understand her clients and their business objectives, bringing a unique personal history to her cases. Prior to becoming an attorney, Stephanie enjoyed careers as a human resources and employee relations manager in the high-tech and biotech industries, and as a real estate agent.
In her real estate practice, Stephanie’s experience includes litigation involving purchase and sale contracts, residential and commercial leases, residential non-disclosures, real estate partnerships and foreclosures. With respect to business disputes, she handles cases involving breach of contract, unfair competition, fraud and other business torts, statutory violations and insurance claims. Stephanie is regularly involved with matters in both state and federal court as well as private mediation and arbitration. View complete bio.
January 2015 by Stephanie Rocha
On January 28, Stephanie presented on the topic of Mechanics’ Lien laws to the Santa Clara Chapter of the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC). read more.
December 2014 by Stephanie Rocha
Stephanie was honored among the region’s top young business leaders in the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s prestigious “40 Under 40” supplement. read more.
Construction Attorneys Greg Korbel and Stephanie Rocha Provide Legal Update to California Constructor
Click here to read Greg and Stephanie’s article from the November/December 2014 issue of the Associated General Contractor’s of California publication, California Constructor. read more.
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates