Miller Morton Obtains Full Dismissal In Unfair Business Practices Suit; Final Judgment Awards Client $2.8 Million On Cross-Complaint
November 2015 by Miller Morton
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Nov. 9, 2015 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP obtained final judgment, including judgment on all claims against its clients and damage awards on cross-complaint claims of $2.8 million, in Valentine Capital Asset Management, Inc. v. Concert Global, Inc., et. al (No. 112CV219304). read more.
June 2015 by Greg Korbel
June 2, 2015 - Construction and Real Estate Partner Gregory (“Greg”) J. Korbel has been appointed to the Board of Directors of Christmas in the Park, San Jose, Calif.’s annual holiday celebration. read more.
May 2015 by Justine Kastan
May 19, 2015 - Associate Justine Kastan presented to the Hispanic satellite of the Silicon Valley Small Business Development Center on construction bonding and insurance. read more.
Rosanna Moreno Appointed to Board of Veterans Legal Institute; Sworn in at Fundraiser Honoring Justice Eileen Moore
March 2015 by Rosanna Moreno
On March 12, 2015, the Veterans Legal Institute (VLI) honored Vietnam War Veteran Justice Eileen Moore at its inaugural fundraising gala, “Operation Justice.” read more.
January 2015 by Stephanie Rocha
On January 28, Stephanie presented on the topic of Mechanics’ Lien laws to the Santa Clara Chapter of the National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC). read more.
January 2015 by Miller Morton
On January 13, 2015 Miller Morton sponsored a USGBC – Northern California event focusing on Building Envelope Commissioning, or BECx. Speakers described BECx relative to new Title 24 requirements and read more.
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates
- 2016 Brings New California Laws on Minimum Wages, Individual Liability and Paid Sick Leave