Miller Morton Obtains Full Dismissal In Unfair Business Practices Suit; Final Judgment Awards Client $2.8 Million On Cross-Complaint
November 2015 by Miller Morton
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Nov. 9, 2015 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP obtained final judgment, including judgment on all claims against its clients and damage awards on cross-complaint claims of $2.8 million, in Valentine Capital Asset Management, Inc. v. Concert Global, Inc., et. al (No. 112CV219304). read more.
September 2015 by Miller Morton
David Kornbluh and Stephanie Rocha obtained a favorable jury verdict in Alameda County in favor of their clients in a Breach of a Commercial Lease dispute. read more.
August 2015 by Miller Morton
August, 2015 - Partner Peter Kline gives insight on how buying and leasing activity by tech company giants can be different than those a real estate attorney might be used to. read more.
July 2015 by Miller Morton
Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP adds litigation attorney Reid Shannon as an associate to the firm. read more.
July 2015 by Eric McAllister
July, 2015 - Article by Partner Eric McAllister featured in the July issue of Construction Executive. read more.
- Recent Changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act: Congress Takes Aim at Litigation Reform
- Recharacterizing State Tax Payments as Charitable Contributions
- Assembly Bill 1278 Prevents "Dead Beat" Contractors from Starting New Companies
- New California Law Affords Brokers Greater Flexibility in Managing Client Trust Accounts
- 2018 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference
- New Tax Law Expands Use of 529 Plans for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Choosing Between an S-Corp and LLC?
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"