Carrie MacIntosh is a civil litigator representing clients in a wide range of practice areas, including construction, real estate and business law. Her experience includes the representation of business owners in corporate dissolution proceedings, property owners in financing and development disputes, landlords and tenants in lease disputes, and property owners, general contractors, subcontractors and design professionals in a variety of matters related to development and construction.
Before joining Miller Morton, Carrie interned with the Research and Law and Motions Departments at the Hall of Justice. Her prior experience also includes working for San Diego City Councilmember Kevin Faulconer as a constituent correspondent and intern coordinator. View complete bio.
Partner Daniel Nevis and Associate Carrie MacIntosh give overview of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) in the June issue of Western Real Estate Business. read more.
Frank and Carrie contributed their business and employment law expertise in an article for Corporate Counsel on utilizing retention and read more.
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates