Partner Daniel Nevis maintains a diverse transactional practice representing developers, land owners, general contractors, small businesses and families in all phases of acquisition, entitlement, development, construction and land use issues, as well as commercial and residential leasing, business entity formation and corporate management. Read full bio.
Partner Daniel Nevis and Associate Carrie MacIntosh give overview of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) in the June issue of Western Real Estate Business. read more.
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates
- 2016 Brings New California Laws on Minimum Wages, Individual Liability and Paid Sick Leave