Partner Peter Kline has dedicated his more than 40 year legal career to representing clients in matters related to complex commercial real estate transactions, as well as guiding all types of businesses through corporate, partnership and limited liability company-related matters. Working with clients throughout Northern California, he has significant experience in real estate acquisitions, dispositions and financing, as well as joint venture development, simple and complex leasing transactions and land use issues.
Peter is rated AV® Preeminent™ on Martindale-Hubbell and was recognized in 2009 and 2010 as a Northern California Super Lawyer. View complete bio.
September 2014 by Peter Kline
Peter was recently featured in a Q&A on Law360, highlighting his significant experience and expertise in complex commercial real estate transactions. read more.
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates