Partner Peter Kline has dedicated his more than 40 year legal career to representing clients in matters related to complex commercial real estate transactions, as well as guiding all types of businesses through corporate, partnership and limited liability company-related matters. Working with clients throughout Northern California, he has significant experience in real estate acquisitions, dispositions and financing, as well as joint venture development, simple and complex leasing transactions and land use issues.
Peter is rated AV® Preeminent™ on Martindale-Hubbell and was recognized in 2009 and 2010 as a Northern California Super Lawyer. View complete bio.
September 2014 by Peter Kline
Peter was recently featured in a Q&A on Law360, highlighting his significant experience and expertise in complex commercial real estate transactions. read more.
- Recent Changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act: Congress Takes Aim at Litigation Reform
- Recharacterizing State Tax Payments as Charitable Contributions
- Assembly Bill 1278 Prevents "Dead Beat" Contractors from Starting New Companies
- New California Law Affords Brokers Greater Flexibility in Managing Client Trust Accounts
- 2018 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference
- New Tax Law Expands Use of 529 Plans for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Choosing Between an S-Corp and LLC?
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"