Construction Attorneys Greg Korbel and Stephanie Rocha Provide Legal Update to California Constructor
Click here to read Greg and Stephanie’s article from the November/December 2014 issue of the Associated General Contractor’s of California publication, California Constructor. In it, they explain the newly enacted registration requirements and fees for contractors bidding on public works projects.
- Recent Changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act: Congress Takes Aim at Litigation Reform
- Recharacterizing State Tax Payments as Charitable Contributions
- Assembly Bill 1278 Prevents "Dead Beat" Contractors from Starting New Companies
- New California Law Affords Brokers Greater Flexibility in Managing Client Trust Accounts
- 2018 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference
- New Tax Law Expands Use of 529 Plans for Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Choosing Between an S-Corp and LLC?
- New CA Law Imposes Direct Liability on Contractors For Wage Claims By Subcontractor's Employees
- Labor and Employment Bills AB 168, 450, and 1008: What Employers Need to Know
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"