Courtney Rogerson’s civil litigation practice focuses on complex business and commercial litigation matters. She represents and advises clients on a variety of practice areas, including contract, construction, and real estate disputes.
Courtney has experience litigating cases in state and federal court, as well as in private mediations and arbitrations. She is available to assist in all stages of the litigation process from case evaluation to trial or settlement.
Prior to joining Miller Morton, Courtney was a litigation associate at an international law firm in Los Angeles. Her previous experience also includes serving as an extern for the Honorable George H. King in the U.S. District Court, Central District of California. View complete bio.
June 2014 by Courtney Rogerson
SAN JOSE, Calif. – June 20, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP announces the addition of Courtney J. Rogerson as an associate to its Litigation Group. read more.
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates
- 2016 Brings New California Laws on Minimum Wages, Individual Liability and Paid Sick Leave