Managing Partner David Kornbluh has over 20 years of business litigation and trial experience with a primary emphasis on employment and business disputes. He regularly represents clients throughout California facing allegations of age, race, gender and disability discrimination; sexual harassment; wrongful termination; wage and hour violations; and unfair business practices. David’s practice also includes representing clients in business, partnership, landlord-tenant, real estate and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) litigation.
David has extensive trial experience, having represented clients in various state and federal courts, as well as before the California Department of Labor, the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH), the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the Workers Compensation Appeals Board, and other administrative agencies. He has presented many seminars on various employment law topics. View complete bio.
June 2016 by David Kornbluh
Law360, New York (June 21, 2016, 11:59 AM ET) -- This month the California State Assembly approved Assembly Bill 1676, continuing efforts to close the wage gap between men and women. Introduced by Assemblywoman Nora Campos, this bill is essentially a redux of AB 1017 that would have prohibited asking job applicants about their salary histories. The bill passed through both the state House and the Senate last year before being vetoed by Gov. Jerry Brown. read more.
Law360, New York (June 16, 2016, 10:52 AM ET) -- David I. Kornbluh is the managing partner of Miller Morton Caillat & Nevis LLP, a firm founded in 1929 with offices in San Jose and Newport Beach, California. Kornbluh has more than 20 years of business litigation and trial experience with a primary emphasis on employment and business disputes. He regularly represents clients throughout California facing allegations of age, race, gender and disability discrimination; sexual harassment; wrongful termination; wage and hour violations; and unfair business practices. His practice also includes representing clients in business, partnership, landlord-tenant, real estate and Americans with Disabilities Act litigation. read more.
June 2015 by David Kornbluh
New California paid sick leave law becomes effective July 1, 2015. read more.
Managing Partner David Kornbluh Writes on CA's New Mandatory Sick Leave Law for the National Law Journal
November 2014 by David Kornbluh
In his article for the National Law Journal David explains the new sick leave legislation, read more.
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates