Roger Liu is an experienced construction attorney, representing clients in both transactional and litigation matters. Regularly advising clients out of the firm’s San Jose and Newport Beach offices, he handles all phases of private and public works of improvement, routinely counseling owners and contractors on a vast spectrum of issues including contract review and negotiations, public contracting, bidding and requests for proposals, bid protests and project documentation.
A seasoned litigator, Roger also represents owners, developers, builders and contractors in a wide variety of construction disputes. His experience includes payment disputes; contract and administrative claims, including scope of work changes, impact and delay assessments; mechanic's lien, stop payment notices and bond claims; construction defect and design errors and omissions claims; and insurance coverage matters. As a former prosecutor, he utilizes his significant trial background to aggressively and efficiently advocate for his clients with a results-oriented focus. View complete bio.
April 2015 by Roger Liu
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Apr. 30, 2015 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP adds construction attorney Roger Liu as of counsel to its San Jose and Newport Beach offices. read more.
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates
- 2016 Brings New California Laws on Minimum Wages, Individual Liability and Paid Sick Leave