Corey Van Houten
Corey Van Houten’s practice primarily focuses on construction and real estate matters. He represents developers, builders and property owners out of the firm’s Southern California office in complex construction defect litigation and real estate transaction matters.
Prior to joining Miller Morton, Corey worked as an associate attorney at Quantum Corporation where he assisted senior counsel in employment and labor matters. His prior experience also includes serving as a two term judicial extern for the Honorable Ronald M. Whyte in the United States District Court, Northern District of California. View complete bio.
Bill and Corey contributed their insights on Assembly Bill 1336, which extends the period for enforcement of prevailing wage statutes in regard to public works. read more.
April 2014 by Corey Van Houten
SAN JOSE, Calif. – Apr. 2, 2014 – Miller, Morton, Caillat & Nevis, LLP adds Corey Van Houten as an associate to its Construction and Real Estate Groups. read more.
- Miller Morton a Proud Sponsor of the Housing Industry Foundation's 2017 Fundraising Campaign "Kicking Out Homelessness Kickball Tournament"
- Miller Morton Elects Rosanna Moreno and Jeffrey Lisenbee to Partnership
- Why California Teachers Will Celebrate Senate Bill 1413
- Update to California's Prevailing Wage Laws: AB219 Fixes the Loophole for Ready-Mixed Concrete Drivers
- Miller Morton Associate Rosanna Moreno Receives Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Services
- California Pay History Bill Would Hike Wage Discrimination Risk
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's David Kornbluh
- Trial Pros: Miller Morton's Peter Dessau
- Miller Morton Selected for University of California’s Construction Law Panel; Joins Short List of Legal Providers for Statewide System
- Miller Morton Elects Stephanie Rocha to Partnership; Bolsters Litigation Team With Addition of Three Associates